The Disruptive Combat Pant by Chase Tactical is designed as a no-compromise combat pant, these pants are aggressively cut for maximum mobility. Features unique stretch panels at the knees, groin, hips and lower back. 12 pockets with elastic loop. Pants hold 4 AR15 30rd magazines and 8 double stack pistol magazines. Unique low-profile adjustable waist feature.
- 65/35 Rip-Stop Material
- Stretch Material in all the right places. Hips, Groin, Lower Back and Knee
- Double Silicon Waistband (Keeps your shirt tucked in)
- YKK Zippers
- Low profile adjustable waist. (6 Inches of movement)
- Front Thigh Phone / Magazine Pocket (Elastic loop inside to secure magazine)
- 2 Hip Magazine/Knife Pocket
- Pants Pocket with reinforced knife clip
- Rear Pockets (Elastic loop inside to secure AR Style magazine and pistol magazine)
- Reinforced Webbing Knee Panels
- Integrated Removable Knee Pad pocket with quick access and Adaptive Knee lock down panels
- Built-in boot gaiter with shock-cord closure
- Cargo pockets on thigh has Elastic loop for AR Style magazine and pistol magazine.
- Currently Available in D-Cam & Coyote (Ranger Green, Woodland, and Black Coming Soon)
Disruptive Combat Pants Sizing Chart
NOTE: Find your actual waist size by measuring and error on the larger size if you are close. Many clothing companies oversize their pants so you may actually be up to 2″ bigger than you have been led to believe.